I already use skiline.cc and am wondering how I can participate in the BMW xDrive Cup.
You can use your login data for skiline.cc to log into the BMW xDrive Guide website. If you have not already entered all of the information required by BMW, the system will request that you complete the information. Following this process, you will be able to view your information on both skiline.cc and on the BMW xDrive Guide website, and will be able to collect badges for the competition.
I did not receive a confirmation email after registering for the BMW xDrive Cup and so cannot complete the registration process.
The most common causes for not receiving emails are:
- A typing error in the email address
- Your inbox is full and cannot receive any more emails
- Your email was listed as spam or junk mail by your spam filter.
Please send your user name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will active your account manually.
Why does the BMW xDrive Cup distinguish between an international competition and a separate Italian competition?
Italian competition law means that Italian BMW xDrive Cup users cannot be included in the monthly draw, the seasonal draw and the season performance prize held by the international BMW xDrive Cup (DE, AT, CH, FR). Similarly, data collated from Alta Badia cannot be used for the international cup. As such, the two competitions have been separated.
Badges / calculating badges:
No / not all badges are showing up on my personal profile.
- First, please check that you have correctly entered the ski pass containing your saved data.Enter a ski pass as follows: Select your destination from the dropdown menu, either at login, in the teaser to the right of your profile, or on the "Manage ski passes" page. Then enter the number on your ski pass and click on "Add ski pass".
- Please note that the badges are calculated and added to your profile once per day (at approx. 9 am). As such, you may not be able to view the badges from your latest ski passes until the following day.
- Entering several ski passes from the same ski day, which cannot all be allocated to you, can lead to disqualification. If you are subject to a disqualification, click on "Manage ski passes" in your profile and delete the "invalid" ski pass from your profile.
I was disqualified from BMW xDrive Cup but would like to take part again. I don't know the reason for my disqualification.
If two or more ski passes (with different ski pass numbers) are entered from one ski day, these cannot be allocated to you alone and you are disqualified from the competition. This rule exists to ensure fairness within the BMW xDrive Cup. In order to undo a disqualification, log into your personal profile, click on "Manage ski passes" and delete the ski pass which has caused the disqualification.
Update ski passes:
The ski pass that I have entered does not contain all the data or lift rides.
Problems such as these are generally linked to connection problems between the reader and the database, and as such are beyond our influence. When the connection is reestablished, the missing lift rides are entered retrospectively and you can update your missing rides by clicking on "Update" on the "Manage ski passes" page.
If you should have any questions, please contact our user support by email at: email@example.com.
How can I delete my account?
If you no longer wish to take part in the BMW xDrive Cup and would like to delete your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All the details and your registration for BMW, the BMW xDrive Cup Login will then be permanently deleted.